Why Give to DCCF?
Douglas County Community Foundation strives to make giving easy, effective, and enduring. Whether you wish to make an unrestricted donation to the work of the Foundation, contribute to an existing fund, or establish a fund of your own, we can help you develop a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving. By working with us, you can:
- Easily and effectively support the groups and issues you care about.
- Develop a giving strategy that meets your particular needs.
- Give a wide variety of assets.
- Give now or later, as part of your estate plans.
- Benefit from the most favorable tax deductions available under IRS regulations.
Unrestricted Donations—Best for donors who want to support the Foundation and enable the Board to make discretionary grants to selected nonprofits in Douglas County. This gives the Foundation the greatest latitude to direct grants, based on its assessment of changing community needs.
Want to donate directly to DCCF? http://www.ppcf.org/product-categories/douglas-county-community-foundation
Want to Donate to an Existing Fund? http://www.ppcf.org/product-categories/douglas-county-community-foundation
Want to Donate through Douglas County Gives? http://www.douglascountygives.com/donat/